Sometimes children gets bore with same recipe. So we can feed them veggies in different ways.
- 1 cup refine flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 cup mix vegetables
- Mix herbs
- Mozzarella cheese as required
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Make a dough with refine flour baking powder, butter and salt. Keep separate for ten minutes.
- Take a pan heat add butter add chopped onion, capsicum, zucchini and toss . Add salt and black pepper
- Spread the dough into a container brush with butter.
- Add cooked vegetable tomato sauce mixed herb, cinnamon powder.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese and cover with dough strips.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for fifteen minutes.
- Dust with black pepper and serve.
No comments yet
This is so simply explained, I always thought that making a pie is tough. I will try it.