Veg Amla Sadam
- Amla shredded -1/2 cup
- Carrot diced -1/4 cup
- capsicum diced -1/4 cup
- peas - 1/4 cup
- oil- 4 tsp
- Rice cooked- 2 cups
- channa dal - 1 tsp
- bengal gram - 1 tsp
- mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Cashew nut- 10
- Peanuts- 3 tsp
- Green chilli silted-3
- ginger- small
- Hing - pinch
- Salt as needed
- curry leaves - a sprig
- Red chilli-2
- Wash and chop gooseberry into fine pieces. Deseed the seeds.Cook rice in such a way that each grain is separate.
- Take 2 cups of cooked rice, add a tsp of sesame seed oil and spread it on a plate to cool.
- For this recipe we have used 2 cups of cooked and cooled rice. You can use leftover rice also for this. Keep the rice ready.
- .Heat a tbsp of oil , add mustard seeds, when it splutters, add channa dal (bengal gram), urad dal,curry leaves, red chillies and hing.
- Now add green chilli,ginger,peanuts,kaju,badam,and add diced vegetables and add a pinch salt and turmeric and saute for 8 min until they cook
- now add the shredder amla and fry for another couple of minutes
- Once the amla and vegetables are cooked, add the cooked rice and mix gently. Switch off the flame.Check for salt.
- Serve with papads, appalams, homemade potato chips or curd. It also makes a perfect lunch box recipe or mixed veg pickle
Vegan Orange Olive Oil Chocolate Bark
Chocolate has a naturally bitter taste that is usually masked by adding cream, milk and…
Spinach – Aloe Vera Buttermilk
A spicy, healthy and easy buttermilk prepared by Spinach and Aloe vera along with flavourful…
Red Velvet Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
Red Velvet CupcakesAs the weather gets chilly and streets begin to get decked up with…
Creamy & delectable, Phirni is a popular finely ground rice pudding perfumed with saffron and…
Sindhi Kadhi (Spicy & Tangy Chickpea Flour Vegetable Curry)
A bowl of this spicy, tangy and slurplicious curry in winters or during monsoon is…
Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll
A kati roll or kathi roll is a street food which is originated from Kolkata,…
30 Essential College Grocery List For Students In 2023
As soon as you arrive at college, you will be responsible for all aspects of your life. Before you go…
5 Authentic Italian Dishes That You Absolutely Cannot Miss!
Aah, Italy and Italian Cooking ! The world of pasta, and cheese, and risotto, and the famed Tiramisu! There’s always…
7 Best Kitchen Gadgets You Must Have In Your Kitchen
Lets talk about Best Kitchen Gadgets you must have! 1. Vegetable Huggers This kitchen tool is perhaps the most exquisite…
5 Signs It’s Time To Rebrand Your Resto
If you’re a restaurateur, chances are you’ve been through the process of rebranding at least once. Maybe it’s because your…
How To Make Almond Milk
Just like healthy relationships, healthy habits are crucial. With so many people becoming vegan these days, the search for an…
Greek Yogurt Vs Regular Yogurt
Ever wondered why every health conscious person around you is going gaga over Greek yogurt? What’s with the constant regular…