Tirangga bahar recipe is made by three different taste and different layer. With natural colour base green colour with green peas, centre white with paneer and top saffron colour with chana dal.
- 1 cup green pea paste
- 1 cup mashed paneer
- 1 cup chana dal paste
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 2 tsp roasted coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp coconut powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg powder
- 2 tbsp refine oil
- Roasted sesame for garnishing
- Put oil in a preheated pan add green pea paste, coconut powder, green chilli paste, cinnamon powder, ginger powder, roasted cumin powder, coriender powder and salt.
- Stir continuously and make a dough then keep separate.
- Now start chana dal dough, add oil, chana dal paste, turmeric powder, roasted cumin powder, coriender powder, black pepper powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder and salt. Stir continuously make a dough and keep aside.
- Make the white dough with adding paneer and coconut powder.
- Make a layer with green dough then white layer, top with chana dal layer. Garnish with roasted sesame.
It can be served either hot or cool.it can be served as a snacks.