Thin Crust Veggie Pizza (No Yeast)
Pizza is a famous Italian main course dish and is made with a variety of vegetables, meat, and herbs. Pure vegetarians can opt for this pizza since there is no yeast used and yogurt is used as a replacement.
- For Dough : 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (maida)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1-1/2 tsp yogurt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1-1/2 tbsp olive oil
- For Pizza Toppings : 1/4 tsp olive oil
- 8 to 10 slice of capsicum
- 8 to 10 slice of onion
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- 3 to 5 slice of tomato
- 12 to 15 slice of black olives
- 5 to 7 slice of jalapeno pepper
- Â½ Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- Take a large bowl, add all purpose flour, salt, yogurt, baking powder, oil and mix well with your hands for 2 minutes.
- Now with the lukewarm water make a soft dough. Cover it and keep it aside for 30 minutes
- Place the dough ball on the greased baking tray. Flatten it to circular shape 1/3 inch thick.
- Spread oil on the pizza base
- Now spread pizza sauce evenly on the base.
- Place capsicum, onion, tomato, black olives, jalapeno pepper.
- Now sprinkle mozzarella cheese over it.
- Preheat oven to 400 F and bake the pizz for 12-15 mins or until done and plate it on a serving plate.
- Tip You can also use whole wheat flour for making pizza base. Broccoli, corn, basil, spinach, mushrooms, asparagus can also be used as pizza toppings.
No comments yet
Thin Crust Veggie Pizza my favorite !