The Green Flush : Healthy Fresh Juices
- 1 Small bottlegourd peeled, deseeded and cut into cubes
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Fresh spinach leaves washed and leaves picked
- 1/2 A medium size cucumber washed, peeled and cut into cubes
- 2 to 2.5 inches Ginger washed, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds or 1/2 to 3/4 tablespoon cumin powder
- 1 Large lemon juice squeezed out [add more if you like more tanginess]
- Black salt to taste
- Filtered water
- Prepare all the vegetables for the juice and keep aside.
- Into a blender, add all the ingredients along with little water. Blend till you get a smooth texture.
- Once a smooth juice is obtained, check for salt and cumin and add more if necessary. Add more water if required to obtain the desired consistency.
- Chill in refrigerator or serve immediately.
No comments yet
Yes Kirti. It truly is refreshing and surprisingly not bad tasting at all!!!
A healthy recipe in a true sense. I can imagine why the name is Green Flush as it would detox the whole system. Thanks for posting!