Tawa Pudina Butter Naan
we love to have naan whenever we are in a restaurant which is cooked in tandoor but today i have got a perfect recipe for making naan with pudina flavour on tawa
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup curd
- salt 1/4tsp
- 1 tsp oil
- a pinch of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- warm water to knead
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour for rolling
- 1 spoon dry pudina powder
- mix all the dry ingredients except pudina powder and flour for rolling
- knead it with warm water
- cover it with a soft malmal cloth and let it rest for 2 hours
- when it gets double make small balls out of it.
- now put som dry flour and roll it.
- sprinkle pudina powder and roll it for once so dat it sticks to the naan.
- spread water on one side and put it on the tawa.
- after few seconds flip the tawa with the naan and cook on the other side.
- when its done apply butter and serve.
add water in small portions.