Taro Leaves Bar (Arbi)
Taro leaves contains vitamin A and C and fiber with a large quantity of protein. Which has secret for a healthier skin.
- 4-5 bunch of arbi leaves
- 1/2 cup roasted Bengal gram
- 2 tsp green chilli paste
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp coconut paste
- 1 tsp mango powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Oil as required
- Boil arbi leaves and make a smooth paste.
- Take a pan heat and add oil. Add ginger garlic paste and stir then add arbi paste.
- Stir fry then add roasted Bengal gram powder. Add cumin powder coriander powder green chilli paste coconut paste pinch of sugar and salt.
- Stir continuously it will become dry add garam masala and mango powder.
- Let it cool and make bar shape and roast.
- Now ready to serve garnish with grated coconut.