Swiss Chard Chips
Swiss Chard leaves are another Superfood like Kale leaves and making Swiss chard Chips is one such recipe which I just picked up because I brought these leaves from the Supermarket. These leaves look similar to beetroot greens but are not exactly the same. It started because the name fascinated me and when I brought them, I searched for the recipe and found a simple Chips recipe. It's quite different to make chips from leaves and when I tried making, it was pretty simple.
- Swiss Chard leaves 1 Bunch 250 grams
- Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- Olive oil 2 tablespoon
- Grated Mozzarella cheese
- Clean the leaves thoroughly and pat dry them with the Kitchen paper Towel.
- Crush some Himalayan pink salt and sprinkle the same. take a very little of it as these leaves are very tender and don't need much salt to get cooked.
- Toss them with Olive oil and sprinkle some cheese over it.
- Just bake them for 5 minutes in Oven(OTG) at 180 degrees and if required set the timer for just 2 more minutes. I actually burnt some of the leaves as I had set it for 10 minutes.
- Crispy, crunchy and easy to make side dish is ready.
Samosa With Masala Tea
A samosa is a fried or baked dish with a Savoury filling, such as spiced…
Palak Patta Chaat
Crispy, tangy, sweet & spicy, addictive, complexity of flavours, versatile – all this, is what…
Apple Gingerbread Cake Recipe
Enjoy this yummy gingerbread cake with your evening tea or coffee
Summers are approaching and this time we have desire for refreshing drinks. Lemonade has served…
Chocolate Wheat Flour Pancakes
Chocolate Wheat Flour Pancakes are healthy, yummy and delicious breakfast recipe to enjoy with addition…
Carrot Fudge / Gajar Halwa Milk Barfi
You must have tried carrot halwa or carrot fudge/gajar milk barfi, but have you ever…
History of Pizza Boxes
History of Pizza Boxes! The convenience of having pizza delivered has made it one of the most popular dishes in…
Grilling Steak: 10 Awesome Secrets From Experts
Grilling can be overwhelming, especially if you don’t know your way around it. While recipes are essential, the secret to…
To Mom, With Love!
Hey! Look you are here again. Reading my blog anxiously. Waiting to find some recipes on the platter. However, this…
15 Healthy 4 O’ clock snacks recipes to kill Hunger Pangs
Healthy 4 O’ clock snacks recipes! Nothing ruins that perfect diet, like those evening cravings. It is the worst, too…
How to Ask AI-Powered Writing Tools About Recipes
Artificial Intelligence has come so far that AI-powered tools are more than common these days. Just look at how popular…
How To Store Your Pantry Staples Correctly
A well-stocked pantry is essential in any household. But with the rising cost of commodities, throwing out stuff that went…