Sweet Gooseberry (Amla)
Gooseberry has it's own taste. Most of the people don't like raw gooseberry. So we have to turn the taste and see how everyone likes the recipe.
- 500 gm gooseberry
- 250 gm Sugar
- Calcium carbonate 1/2 tsp
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp rose water
- Prick the Gooseberry dipped in calcium mixed water. After 24 hours change the water and dipped in fresh water another 24 hours.
- Strain the water of Gooseberry and boil with two whistle. Cool and separate the seeds.
- Add one glass of water sugar and gooseberry. Slowly water will reduce, gooseberry will absorb the sugar.
- Then spread the gooseberry in a plate. After drying sprinkle sugar powder. Keep in a airtight container. Open the lid serve sweet gooseberry.
Gooseberry has maximum vitamin Cup. Good for skin care, hair care also for kids.