Surprise Achari Tikka With Mozzarella And Olives
Move away from the ordinary paneer tikka as these delicate tikkas come with a surprise in them, being stuffed with mozzarella, fresh herbs, sun dried tomatoes accompanied with a tangy salsa !
- 300 gm paneer cut into triangles
- 1/2 cup hung curd
- 1 tbsp lime pickle oil
- 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp roasted gram flour
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves kasuri methi
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp minced olives
- 1 tbsp minced sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 th cup chopped bell peppers
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp ghee
- a handful of fresh basil
- a handful of fresh parsley
- beat the hung curd well and add spices, pickle oil, gram flour and ginger garlic paste.
- coat the paneer triangles with the marinade and leave aside for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grate cheese and mix some chopped parsley, torn basil, olives and sun dried tomatoes.
- on a greased baking tray, place paneer and spoon some cheese mixture. cover each triangle with another and drizzle ghee, such that a paneer sandwich is formed
- bake in a preheat oven at 250 C till crisp and golden. smoke with charcoal if desired.
- for the salad mix peppers, olive oil, vinegar , salt and parsley. Toss well
- Serve hot with chunky salsa