Suran / Yam Cigar
- Yam/suran/zimikand 1/2 kg
- 2 Boiled potatos
- Roasted makhana powder 2 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp or to taste
- Chopped green chili 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- Chopped coriander 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Dry mango powder 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Olive oil for frying
- Wash and peel the yam, mix salt and keep it in sun light for 1/2 hour.
- Again wash the yam and boil it for 5 minute or till it tender.
- Mash the yam and potato, now mix all spices together, make the cigar shape roll with this mixture .
- Heat the oil in kadhahi fry the roll on medium hot flame, serve hot with green chutney.