Stuffed Red Chili Pickle
- 250 gms Red chilies
- 2 Tbsp Coriander seeds
- 1 Tbsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 Tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 Tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 Tbsp dry Mango Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Asafoetida
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 cup Mustard Oil
- Wash & dry the chilies , keep under sunlight for 2 days. Remove the stem and take out the seeds carefully.
- Heat a pan & lightly fry coriander seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds and the seeds of chilies. Cool it and make fine powder out of it.
- Add salt, chili powder, Dry Mango powder, Asafoetida and turmeric powder. Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Take one chili and put the Masala powder in it one by one.
- Heat the mustard oil and keep aside for cooling.
- Dip the chilies one by one in the oil and put them into a glass jar. Pour the remaining oil over the chilies.
- Keep the jar under sunlight for 3 - 4 days.
- Now stuffed red chili pickle is ready. Serve it with your choice of parathas and as you like.
No comments yet