Stuffed Potato Curry
- Potato 4 piece
- onion 2 piece
- Cashewnuts 4 table spoon
- khaskhas 1 table spoon
- magaz 2 table spoon
- Paneer 100 gram
- Ginger garlic green chilli paste 2 table spoon
- Oil 1 cup
- jeera 1 table spoon
- Bayleaves 2
- Salt red chilli powder garam masala powder according to taste
- Curd 200 gram
- Heat oil in a pan. Add paneer salt red chilli powder coriander leaves stir and turn of the gas. Add raisins.
- Make whole in potatoes for filling. Fry potatoes in oil and stuff with paneer filling. Grind onion cashewnuts magaz and khaskhas.
- Heat oil in wok add jeera, bay leaves add ginger garlic paste green chilli paste. Fry till golden brown then add cashewnut onion paste and fry. Add curd and stir continously. Add filled potatoes and cook for 10 mins.
- Put the dish in a serving bowl and garnish with corriander leaves and grated ginger.