This is a easy and quick breakfast. Kids like egg and potatoes so this recipe is the combination of both.
- Eggs 2
- Mashed potatoes 1 cup
- Finely chopped carrot 2 tbsp
- Black pepper crushed 1 tsp
- Mixed herbs 1 tsp
- Chopped onion 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Kashmiri red chilli 1/4 tsp
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan add chopped onion. Stir continuously onion will be translucent then add mashed potatoes, salt, lemon juice, mixed herbs and black pepper crushed. Mix well and keep aside.
- Take a mixing bowl add,refine flour, salt, chopped carrot, Kashmir red chilli powder and salt.
- Add raw eggs and beat for a minute.
- Now take a frying pan grease with olive oil and pour half of the batter.
- Then spread the prepared potato.
- Now add rest the batter and cook for a minute.
- After frying a minute turn carefully with the help of both spatula.
- Again cook for a minute and cut into equal pieces. Serve as you like.
Good for breakfast.
No comments yet
That’s a very nice idea.