A delicious sauce made of strawberries that's is perfect drizzled on many breakfast favorites like pancakes, waffles or even smoothie bowls.
Ingredients & Quantity
- 200gms strawberries hulled
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice, divided use
- 1-2 tablespoons water
Post Fusion Recipes from 27th Mar to 02nd Apr 2017 and win a Recipe book worth INR 995/- authored by Celebrity Chef Shazia Khan and an Amazon gift voucher worth INR 250/-
'Recipe theme of the week'
How to cook?
- Puree together the chopped strawberries, sugar, lemon juice and just 1-2 tsp of water.
- Transfer mixture to a saucepan over medium high heat and bring to a boil.
- Continue to boil until mixture thickens to syrup consistency. Strain. Set aside to cool.