Spinach Buns Eggless
- Maida / Flour â€“ 1 Â¾ cup Small cup + 2-3 tbsp for flouring work surface
- Spinach puree â€“ 1/2 cup
- Curd â€“ 2tbsp
- Warm Milk â€“ 2-3tbsp + 1tbsp for brushing
- Dry yeast â€“ 2 tsp
- Sugar â€“ 1/2 tsp for yeast formation
- White sesame seeds â€“ 1tbsp
- Oil â€“ Â½ tbsp. for kneading + 1tbsp for greasing dough
- Butter â€“ 2 tbsp. for greasing buns.
- Blanch and puree spinach leaves. Use fresh leaves.
- Dissolve sugar in a milk (35-40-degree c); add dry yeast. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Sift Maida. Add salt. Mix well.
- In another bowl take curd. Whisk well. Add milk, yeast mixture, Oil, and Spinach puree. Whisk Well.
- Add wet ingredients into flour.
- knead it into a soft dough. It will take 10-12 minutes. Dough would be little sticky. Use flour if its too sticky.
- Grease with little oil, Cover with plastic wrap and keep aside for 1 ½ hour at warm place. Allow dough to expand.
- Lightly flour the work surface. Take dough out and gently punch it and knead.
- Divide dough into 5-6 equal parts and roll into smooth balls.
- Arrange them in a greased tray.
- Cover with plastic wrap and keep at warm place for another 45 minutes to 1 hour. It should be doubled or tripled in size.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top. Press a bit.
- Brush, it with butter and milk.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree C. Bake buns for 12-13 minutes on 180-degree C. (If top is dry apply some butter after 10 minutes.) Increase temperature to 200-degree for last 3-4 minutes or until top turns golden brown
- Apply butter on top, cover and keep aside for few minutes.
- Serve with Bhaji, or vada or with hot tea.
A beautiful, easy, no fuss cake that’s perfect answer to sweet cravings. Enjoy it with…
Apple Cinnamon Guliyappa Or Appe Using Gobindobhog Rice
Apple cinnamon guliyappa or appe is a dish prepared using gobindo bhog rice from Max…
Crispy Chana Chilly
Chili chana fry is a very spicy and delicious starter. Chili chana fry starter is…
Besan Suji Halwa (Traditional Style)
Though I am not a person with sweet tooth but I love this yummilicious silky…
Adai Burgers With Vegan Soya Pattice
Give the bread a break with these very Indian rice & lentil burgers that are…
Vegan Burrito Bowl With Grilled Tofu And Vegetable Kebobs, Rice And Spicy Chickpeas
Planning for a wholesome and super easy vegan meal tonight ? Well, a burrito bowl…
5 Easy Sauces You Should Master For Party
Toppings and dips make EVERYTHING better. Be it pasta, or pizza, or your grilled chicken. That being said, finding a…
5 Baking Tips with whole wheat Flour
What are the 5 Baking Tips with whole wheat Flour? Are you petrified to make whole wheat bread because it…
Best fruits and vegetables to eat during winters!
Every New Year brings lot of new things, promises, be it a trend, fashion, culture, lifestyle or food. Each one…
Fad Diets Facts, Fiction And Their Unrealistic Weight-loss Claims
Every now and then there is a Buzz in the health groups and people start following the latest and trendiest…
30 Essential College Grocery List For Students In 2023
As soon as you arrive at college, you will be responsible for all aspects of your life. Before you go…
Healthy salt for cooking and eating
With so many salts like kosher salt, Himalayan pink salt, table salt, iodized salt, sea salt available in the market,…