Spinach And Moong Dal Kachori
- Dhuli moong dal / lentils - 175 gms Palak
- Palak /spinach - 250 gms Wheat
- Wheat flour - 500 gms
- Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- Oil + 2 tbsp - for frying
- Soak the moong dal / lentils for an hour and grind coarsely.
- Wash and cut the spinach leaves and blanch it.
- In a kneading bowl add wheat flour, moong lentil / dal paste,spinach,salt red chilly powder and 2 tbsp oil and mix well.
- Make a soft dough with the help of little water.
- Take some dough and make into a ball and roll out into a puri size. In a pan heat oil and add the kachori,lower the flame and fry till light brown.
- Drain in paper napkin.
- Serve hot