Spicy watermelon â€“ an alternate go using melon fruit. Getting bored with usual smoothies and drinks? Give this spicy try. Red melons tossed in spices and drizzled with lemon.
- Watermelon â€“ 2 cups De- seeded and cubed
- Red chili powder â€“ Â¼ tsp
- Coriander powder â€“ Â¼ tsp
- Cumin powder â€“ Â¼ tsp
- Pepper powder â€“ 1/8 tsp
- Salt â€“ 1/8 tsp
- Lemon juice â€“ 1 tbsp
- Cut watermelon into slices, de-seed, remove the seeds and cut into cubes.
- Mix altogether (red chili, cumin, coriander, and pepper powder) then add salt into it and mix well.
- Sprinkle this spice powder in cubed watermelon and toss well.
- Drizzle lemon juice into the spiced watermelon.
No comments yet
Great idea… would try soon.
Will try this as yesterday only I made that same boring juice.