Spiced Apple Honey And Walnut Cake
Yummy and nutritious Spiced Apple Honey and walnut Cake is the perfect breakfast option made with oats and wheat flour, chunks of apples, honey and walnuts all wrapped in spice laced batter. This cake is best served warm from the oven or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream as dessert. This is good tiffin box option for kids as well as this is made with all healthy ingredients.
- Whole wheat flour 3/4 cup
- Oats flour 3/4 cup
- Apples 2 medium size
- Eggs 2
- Oil 1/8 cup
- Honey 1/4 cup
- Sugar 2 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder 1/2 teaspoon
- cloves powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Walnuts 1/4 cup
- Peel, core and deseed the apples, cut them into bite size pieces and mix. Mix lemon juice to prevent them from Browning.
- Beat the eggs till light and fluffy, then add sugar and the spices mix well.
- Sieve the flours, baking soda, baking powder 3-4 times.
- Fold in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients Add the honey and oil mix well.
- Add the apples and chopped walnuts. Scoop the batter in the baking dish and top it with more walnuts.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 40 min or till a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool it for a while and you can enjoy the cake slightly warm or warm in the microwave for 10 seconds before serving.
Recipe sponsored by Apis Himalaya Honey Visit Profile / Website
In collaboration with
No comments yet
Just feel like tasting it.