Singhade Ke Kabab
melting mouth kabab for fasting or any time snack recipe .
- Singhade 1 kg
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Chopped green chili 2 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Deshi ghee 2 tbsp+ for shallow frying
- Roasted makhana powder 2 tbsp
- Roasted cumin powder 1 tsp
- Roasted and crushed peanuts 2 tbsp
- Boiled and grated potato 1 cup
- Lemon for garnishing
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Lahori salt to taste
- Remove the skin of singhada, wash and grate them finely.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a pan, add cumin seeds as they crackle add chopped green chili,stir 2 minute, add grated singhade, red chili powder, salt, potato, cumin powder, garam masala powder and lemon juice, mix and cook it to couple of minute.
- Mix coriander, peanut and roasted makhana powder, divide the mixture into small balls, make kababs.
- Shallow fry the kababs till golden, serve with lemon and mint chutney or as you like.
For any pasty add chopped onions.