A good news for all the mothers ! kids who are fond of eating Chatpata and outside junk food,now there is no need of going out and get unhygienic food for your children.At home you can prepare this yummy and easy starter.
- Par boiled potatoes 5 to 6 cut in thick slices
- Onion 1 thin sliced
- Capsicum 1 in cubes
- Garlic cloves 3 to 4 crushed
- Schezwan sauce or spicy chili garlic sauce as per taste
- Sugar 1/ tsp
- Tomato ketchup 1 tbsp
- Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
- Oil for frying
- Take the potatoes peel them and cut them into thick slices. Take a wok add oil and deep fry them in batches.
- Now take them out when they will start turning golden and put them on an absorbent paper. Now take another wok add 2 tsp oil. Add garlic and onions turns translucent in color.
- Now add capsicum. Stir it .Add sugar ,salt and schezwan sauce in it. Now add fried potatoes in it.
- Add tomato ketchup. Mix it gently to avoid breaking of potatoes. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
No comments yet
easy to make and simple recipe. loved it.