Sabudana vada recipe - crisp fried patties made with tapioca pearls, peanuts and mashed potatoes. slightly sweet and spiced to taste.
Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 cup sabudana/ tapioca pearls
- 3 to 4 medium potatoes/aloo
- ½ cup peanuts/mungphali
- 1 tsp cumin seeds/jeera (optional)
- 1-2 green chillies finely chopped
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger/adrak
- 2 tsp lime juice (optional)
- few chopped coriander leaves/dhania (optional)
- 1.5 tsp sugar or as required
- 3 tbsp kuttu ka atta/buckwheat flour or amaranth flour (optional)
- rock salt or sendha namak
- oil for frying
Post Biryani Recipes from 17th Apr to 23rd Apr 2017 and win a Recipe book by Shazia Khan and an Amazon Gift Voucher
'Recipe theme of the week'