Its my mom special dessert she make this in every festival..
- Milk 2 liter
- Rice 200 gm
- Sugar 500 gm
- Almond 1/2 cup
- Cashews 1/2 cup
- White cardamom
- Rose water two drops
- Mava 200 gm
- Wash and dry rice when its totally dry make a powder
- In a heavy bottom pot add milk when its come to boil low the flame and add white cardamom
- Stir continuously
- Now in a bowl add rice powder add water mix it well and make a smooth paste
- Add this mixture in a milk stir continuously.
- When milk become thick add dry fruits and mix now add sugar mix it well until sugar desolve completely
- Add last add mava and rose water in it and serve chill.. top with some dry fruits.