Raw Mango Cupcake
- 1/2 cup Mango raw, cut in brunoise
- 100 gm Flour
- 3 egg
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 80 gm Sugar
- 1 tsp Red chilly powder
- Take a bowl. Crack the eggs in it. Beat the eggs till it gets little foamy. Now add half sugar in it and beat it again.
- Beat till the mixture gets foamy. Now add remaining sugar in it and beat it well till you get one very light and foamy mixture.
- Add vanilla essence to it and beat for few more minutes till essence gets mixed properly.
- Now, add baking powder in flour and mix it well. Now sieve the flour in egg mixture slowly.
- Now mix it with the help of spatula by cut and fold method. Repeat the method with remaining flour.
- Add chilly powder and brunoise of raw mango and mix it well.
- Put the mixture in greased cup cake molds and allow it to bake for 10 to 12 min at 180°C.
- And your raw mango cupcakes are ready to eat with some cream on top!
- Red chilly powder is optional
- Sieve the flour from little height so that areation will create and cupcakes will be spongy and soft
- Make sure that raw mango do not get totally baked so that the crunchiness in every bite will enhance the taste.
No comments yet
Yes maam thankyou so much for your review…be in touch..
The picture is so tempting and inviting that I am sure it would be delicious too, Mahima.