Raisin Chocolate Cake
A delicious cake you must try
- 3/4 cup Maida All purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Dahi
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Soda
- 1/4 cup Oil
- Few Raisin Kishmish (cut in small pieces)
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp Whipped cream
- 1/2 Dark chocolate
- 1 pinch Coffee
- 1 pinch Butter
- Add all the chocolate syrup ingredients and cook on low flame until little bubbles arrived in it.
- Take all dry ingredients in a plate that is maida, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda mix these all with a spoon. In a bowl, add dahi and sugar and mix it well.
- Now add oil, vanilla essence and chocolate syrup and mix it well.
- Now, add all dry ingredients in the mixture and add Raisin (kishmish) and mix it very well into a smooth paste.
- Take a cooker put in on low flame and remove whistle of it. Put a stand inside the cooker and now, take aluminum utensil that can go easily inside cooker.
- Take utensil grease it with oil and then dust it with Maida.
- Now, add the mixture in the utensil and put the utensil inside the cooker and close the cooker and keep the flame on low.
- Bake the Cake till 40 minutes. After 40 minutes close the flame and take the cake out from cooker and let it cool completely.
Calories: 264 kcal | Carbohydrates: 32 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 15 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 5 mg | Sodium: 100 mg | Potassium: 148 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 14 g | Vitamin A: 43 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 89 mg | Iron: 2 mg