Quinoa Kale Pattice
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 tbsp ground flax + 6 tablespoons water
- 1 cup finely chopped kale
- 1/2 cup rolled oats ground into a flour
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- 3 tbsp gluten-free all-purpose flour
- to taste salt
- to taste red pepper flakes
- Oil for shallow fry
- Mix the ground flax and water in a small bowl and set aside for 5 minutes or so to thicken.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl, including the flax mixture and the 1.5 cups cooked quinoa. Stir well until the mixture comes together. Don't forget the flour because it helps bind the patties.
- In a pan, add a tablespoon of oil to medium high heat. Once hot, add in patty.
- Remove from the pan and onto a paper towel to remove any extra oil from the patties. Allow to cool slightly. Serve with green chatny or any dip.
Rava Cake Recipe In Pressure Cooker
Learn how to make suji cake recipe in a pressure cooker. Semolina cake/ rava cake…
Veggie Farfalle Pasta
Farfalle are a type of pasta. Commonly known as "bow-tie pasta", the name is derived…
Eggless Malai Cake Recipe
Eggless Malai Cake recipe reminds me of my childhood. I have lots of memories related…
Bengali Gaja Recipe
Bengali gaja is one of the Mahaprasad at the temple of Jagannath Puri. Those who…
French Polynesia’s Traditional Tahiti Banana Poe
French Polynesia's Traditional Tahiti Banana Poe is a sweet, pudding-like confection made from bananas, cornstarch,…
Cardamom Panacotta With Pomegranate Reduction
To celebrate the season of love, I have decided to make a series of recipes…
29 States And 29 Lip Smacking Street Foods Of India
India is famous throughout the world for its street food and it’s a proven paradise when it comes to eating…
Wine Basics For Everyone
Wine Basics! If you plan to meet your boss on his 25th wedding anniversary or you want impress your girlfriend’s…
Pasta Names And Shapes – What Is In The Shape?
Pasta – a basic staple in every pantry and kitchen, this ingredient comes in more shapes and sizes than you…
Make Your Cooking More Delicious With The Best Herbs This Season
A dish, no matter how ordinary, can be turned into something delicious using green herbs. These herbs are indeed the…
The 6 Zinc-Rich Foods To Complete Your Healthy Fix
Zinc-Rich Foods To Complete Your Healthy Fix! While various nutrients are necessary for optimal bodily functions, zinc is especially crucial…
7 Benefits of Black Chia Seeds – Flawless Skin and More…
Benefits of Black Chia Seeds ! Many people who have problematic skin look for products that can improve it. However,…