Quick Healthy Yummy Paneer Sandwiches
A very very simple,extremely healthy and Ultra yummy Paneer Sandwich which you can make at home with easily available Indian ingredients at home. Do not need any foreign ingredients like lettuce or expensive sauces. Lets get set to make this super quick sandwich.
- Few bread slices toasted
- Few slices of Paneer that will fit into your bread without coming out.
- Some cabbage chopped
- Few carrots roughly chopped
- Few slices of Tomato
- few drops of oil
- Mix 1/2 tsp chaat masala + 1/2 kasuri methi + 1/2 tsp crushed dry mint + pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp ketchup for cooking + ketchup for spreading
- Heat oil in a non stick pan.
- Add you paneer slices and sprinkle the spicy powder mixture made above. Cook paneer on both sides till crispy.
- In a separate pan, add few drops of oil, cabbage, carrot, pinch of salt and 1 tbsp ketchup.
- Cook till cabbage is half done but still crunchy
- Take a bread slice, spread some ketchup.
- Layer couple of slices of tomato.
- Add slice of cooked paneer.
- Add crunchy cabbage and carrot mix.
- Top with another Bread slice. Gently press down so it everything is held together.
- Now what you need to do is eat without any more delay.