Quick Egg Recipe
Quick and easy egg recipe which can be served either during breakfast or snacks time to your kids when you are in a hurry or they decide to take the world down by crying and throwing tantrums and poor parents like us have not clue to pacify them. The use of Stainless Steel Pancake or Egg Mold Kitchen Tool comes handy and you can make various shapes from it. I had the round one and I used the same. In this recipe also I have used my Terrace garden grown herbs and now I realize how handy they are when you want something quick and flavorful. And you know what while you make a dish ask your kids to pluck these leaves and they will happily do that.
- Egg 1
- Dried Mint Leaves I have dried them and stored, and you would need just a pinch of it
- Basil Leaves - 4 - 5 in nos
- Black Olives - 7- 8 diced olives
- Black Pepper freshly ground
- As I said Preparation time is just two minutes and this is the time where you need to either pluck fresh basil leaves and get out the mint leaves from your jar. Take the Steel egg Mould and grease it with oil.
- Take one 1 teaspoon of oil as egg don't need much oil to cook.
- Break the egg and pour it into the Steel Egg mold. Tear some fresh basil leaves and throw it on top of the egg.
- Sprinkle dried mint leaves. Put the olives and sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Once ready, with the use of the knife remove the egg dish. Make a smiley using tomato ketchup and the little one will way WOW!!
- Always use a non-stick pan to make egg recipe. I have recently added this Granite-coated Tawa in my Kitchen collection.
- The addition of Cookie cutters and Steel Egg Moulds tools in your Kitchen is a must if you have a picky eater or a fuzzy kid.
- The addition of Pepper Crusher is a must in your Kitchen.