I am sharing the recipe premixed of vada, sambhar masala and coconut chutney of Karamat. Thanks to our sponsor it was very good in taste and time saving.
- 100 gm premixed vada
- 50 gm premixed sambhar masala
- 50 gm premixed coconut chutney
- Oil for frying
- Curry leaves
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Whole red chilli
- Make the batter with adding water to premixed vada. Make sure batter should be perfect consistency. Then keep aside.
- Make a paste of sambhar masala with adding little water.
- Make the coconut chutney with adding little water. Then keep aside.
- Now fry the vada then keep separate.
- Put oil in a pan add red chilli, mustard seeds and curry leaves. Stir for a few seconds then pour the premixed masala. Add a glass of water. Add tamarind water and salt. Boil for a few minutes.
- Coconut chutney tempering with red chilli, mustard seeds and curry leaves. Then serve with vada and sambhar.