Prawn rice Made the prawn rice in an easy way. It is a whole meal we don't need anything along with. When people are in hurry they can try the recipe. Wash and clean the prawn then marinate with salt and turmeric. Then make them shallow fry and keep aside. It has own aroma so need to add any extra spices. Cook the rice and keep aside then it will not take more time.
- 250 gm prawn
- 1 bowl rice steamed
- ¼ bowl potato cubes
- 2 tbsp peanuts
- 2 tbsp green peas
- 2 tbsp corn
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp vinegar fruit vinegar
- 1 tbsp soya sauce dark
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Few green chilies chopped
- Handful coriander leaves chopped
- Boil the rice and keep aside.
- Wash and clean the prawn then marinate with salt and turmeric. Shallow fry with little oil and keep separate.
- Fry the peanuts and keep separate.
- In the same pan add cumin seeds let sparkle. Add potato cubes and turmeric powder then cook.
- Add green peas and corn then take out from the pan and keep aside.
- Now in same pan add fruit vinegar and soya sauce. Then toss with steam rice. Add green chilies.
- Now add cooked veggies, peanuts and prawn. Mix gently then serve. No additional steps needed.
- It is full a meal, no other spices will dominate the prawn flavor.
Calories: 329 kcal | Carbohydrates: 9 g | Protein: 30 g | Fat: 20 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11 g | Trans Fat: 0.1 g | Cholesterol: 201 mg | Sodium: 657 mg | Potassium: 537 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 2 g | Vitamin A: 166 IU | Vitamin C: 7 mg | Calcium: 108 mg | Iron: 3 mg