Potato Yogurt Salad
A delicious and healthy salad. Mildly spiced and herbed. One can have it as a snacks or starter or as a side dish in lunch or dinner. Easy, quick and scrumptious.
- 2 potatoes peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1 red chilly chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- Crushed pepper for seasoning
- 1/4 cup purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp Chilly flakes
- Few chopped coriander leaves
- In a pot add water, potatoes, salt and cook the potato till it is cooked but not mushy.
- Make ready all the ingredients and gather them in a plate.
- In a mixing bowl transfer all the ingredients.
- Mix them well together and check the seasonings.
- Serve and enjoy