Crispy Potato Coins is quick n easy yummy recipe which prepare in less time. In this recipe I used potatoes, flattened rice n flavorful spices. I m sure this is recipe will loved by everyone.
- 3 large size potatoes boiled and mashed
- 1/2 cup flattered rice
- 1/3 tsp red chilli powder
- Oil for deep fry
- Take poha in grinder kar and grind poha it into a fine powder.
- In mixing bowl, add potatoes, poha powder, salt and red chili powder, mix really well.
- Grease your palm with oil n take very small portion from mixture. Make balls and flattened in between of your palm.
- Heat oil in fry pan n deep fry all potato coins till it done crisp n golden brown. When done transfer it to a plate.
- Serve this hot as a starter with tomato ketchup n green chutney.
use required poha powder to avoid moisture of potatoes. Mixture should not be so dry.