Kids and young generation like pizza. So we can feed them more green vegetable through the recipe.
- Make a dough with flour, backing powder, yeast and salt.
- Keep the dough aside for half an hour. Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 170 degree Celsius.
- Now spread the dough and roll. Add tomato sauce and in a sequence add green zucchini and yellow zucchini. Add jalapenos.
- Sprinkle with oregano, chilli flakes, black pepper and salt.
- Cut four sides add mozzarella cheese. Fold four sides like a fish shaped.
- Bake for fifteen minutes.
- Now ready to serve.