Pink Latte ( Vegan Beetroot Latte )
Latte is love for most of us. But if the thought of all that caffeine is enough to give you sleepless nights , try this super nutritious and delicious aromatic brew. Smooth, aromatic and with just that right note of warmth, you wont even guess there is beetroot in it !!
- 1 beetroot small, boiled or roasted
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch dry ginger powder
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 2-3 drops coconut oil raw pressed
- Peel and chop the cooked beetroot into small pieces.
- Take all the ingredients except milk in a blender jar.
- Add 1/4 cup warm water to the blender jar. Blend at high for 2 mins.
- Heat the milk till it just starts boiling.
- Add to blender and give a quick buzz. (be careful with this step as the hot liquid may spill over.
- Use a jar with an opening on the top to let out steam)
- Pour into a cup and serve.
Calories: 107 kcal | Carbohydrates: 13 g | Protein: 3 g | Fat: 6 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2 g | Sodium: 397 mg | Potassium: 276 mg | Fiber: 4 g | Sugar: 9 g | Vitamin A: 30 IU | Vitamin C: 4 mg | Calcium: 320 mg | Iron: 1 mg