Peanut Powder / Peanut Podi
Delicious and tasty side dish with a mild sweetness from peanuts goes well with hot idly or dosa. Adjust the quantity of chilli according to taste bud and also, chilli powder can also be used instead of dry red chillies. To serve this flavorful podi, add gingelly oil and mix well.
- 1 Cup Peanuts
- 6 Dry red chillies Adjust according to taste bud
- 2 Tsp Jeera / Cumin seeds
- 5 Garlic pods
- Less than 1/4 Tsp Hing powder
- Dry roast the peanuts and remove the skin
- Add dry red chillies in a pan and dry roast it in a medium flame.
- Once done, remove from the flame and repeat the process for jeera and garlic pods.
- Cool the roasted ingredients and grind the red chilli first in a mixer grinder.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and grind it little coarsely.
- Add salt and hing powder while grinding the roasted peanuts.
- Transfer the ground mixture to a plate and cool it completely.
- Store it in an air tight container.
- To serve, take some peanut powder and mix it with gingelly oil.
Natural Red Velvet Cake | Beetroot Cake
Natural Red Velvet Cake | Beetroot CakeWhile having a conversation with my colleagues in office…
This coffee has so many names; Dalgona Coffee, frothy coffee, whipped Coffee, cloud Coffee, magic…
French Polynesia’s Traditional Tahiti Banana Poe
French Polynesia's Traditional Tahiti Banana Poe is a sweet, pudding-like confection made from bananas, cornstarch,…
Eggless Whole Wheat Jaggery Fruit Cake
Learn how to bake an eggless whole wheat fruit cake using jaggery. This cake in…
Khaja / Kaja (Mahaprasad From Jaganaath Dham)
'Khaja' or 'pheni' is a crisp and flaky sweet that is a favorite of Lord…
Wheat Grass Rasam
We generally consume wheatgrass juice in empty stomach weekly once whenever they are available in…
Spruce Up Your Favorite Cereal! 15 Ways to Do So
You have been having your favorite cereal for some time but have gotten bored. So you’re thinking of switching things…
Top 10 Easy Pumpkin Squash Recipes
Top 10 Pumpkin Squash Recipes: In the third and last part in the series of informative articles on ‘Squash’, we…
8 Easy and Tasty Air Fryer Recipes: Simple Yet Delicious Meals to Prep
Easy and Tasty Air Fryer Recipes! Are you looking for a delicious and nutritious choice for meal prepping? An air…
10 Things to Consider Before Starting a Restaurant Business
Opening a restaurant may be a game-changing experience for many entrepreneurs. The restaurant business can give you the freedom and…
How To Detox Your Body After A Night Of Partying
If you’re a party animal, a social butterfly or love social gatherings in general, you would completely understand how the…
Pasta Names And Shapes – What Is In The Shape?
Pasta – a basic staple in every pantry and kitchen, this ingredient comes in more shapes and sizes than you…