Peanut-Butter Honey Truffles
Its quick and easy to prepare. Kids simply will love this. It's truffles with some twist
- Unsweetened Peanut Butter: 100 Grams
- Honey: 3 TbSpn
- Crushed Oatmeal: 50 Grams
- Vanilla Extract: 1 tspn.
- Grated Dry Coconut: 4 TbSpn
- In a mixing bowl, Mix Peanut butter with honey.
- Add Vanilla extract and curshed Oatmeal.
- Mix till it becomes smooth.
- Make small equal balls from that mixture.
- Roll all of them in a Grated dry coconut.
- Put the prepared truffles in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Truffles are ready to be served. Enjoy!!!
Recipe sponsored by Apis Himalaya Honey Visit Profile / Website
In collaboration with