Pav Bhaji – Mixed Vegetable Bhaji
When it comes to good pav bhaji Mumbai streets are the best place to get it. This recipe gives you all the satisfaction of the tantalizing flavours of pav bhaji in your home and ready to use pav bhaji masala makes things much easier. Do not forget a good dollop of butter just before serving this mashed mixed vegetable sabzi with pav.
- Potatoes boiled and mashed 2 cups
- Cauliflower grated 3 tablespoons
- Capsicum finely chopped 1/4 cup
- Oil 3 tablespoons
- Onions finely chopped 1 cup
- Ginger-garlic paste 1&1/2 teaspoons
- Tomato finely chopped 1 cup
- Tomato puree 1/2 cup
- Pav bhaji masala 1&1/2 tablespoons
- Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 2 teaspoons optional
- A few sprigs fresh coriander leaves
- Butter 3 tablespoons
- Lemon slices
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add ¾ cup chopped onions and saute. When they turn golden add ginger-garlic paste and saute.
- Add cauliflower and saute. Add mashed potatoes and mix. Add fresh tomato puree and ready made tomato puree and mix well. Add ¾ cup water and mix and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add green capsicum and mix well. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder and lemon juice and mix. Add butter and mix.
- Add chop coriander leaves and mix.
- Transfer into a serving bowl, garnish with remaining onion and a lemon slice and serve hot with pavs
Mushroom And Sun-Dried Tomatoes Pasta With Garlic Sauce
Looking to cook an easy vegan meal over the weekend ? This light and flavorsome…
Paneer Mint Stuffed Potato Cheese Nuggets
A quick and easy snack which is loved by all age groups
Bread Pizza Pockets
Bread Pizza Pockets perfect snacks
Pumpkin Pie Spice & Chia Seeds Pikelets
A sweet and spicy Pumpkin pie spice Pikelets or small, fluffy pancakes with the superfood…
Pickling is the process of expanding the lifespan of food usually combined with another method,…
Molten Lava Cake With Almond Crumble And Strawberry Basil Coulis
The Perfect Bean: How to Choose and Roast Coffee Beans for Your Ideal Cup
How to Choose and Roast Coffee Beans? Coffee lovers know that the secret to a great cup of coffee starts…
7 Significant Health Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet
“Ketogenic diet” or “keto diet” is one of the diets backed by science, people are considering having to achieve and…
9 Tips To Becoming The Killer Food Photographer
When it comes to food blogging one of the most important thing is to style your food well. You want…
New Year’s Eve Twisted Party Ideas
Welcome, New Year!! You must be thinking about New Year’s Eve nibbles and what should you cook today to celebrate…
Make Your Cooking More Delicious With The Best Herbs This Season
A dish, no matter how ordinary, can be turned into something delicious using green herbs. These herbs are indeed the…
5 foods that you crave for on a rainy day
For most of us rainy season is the best season of all, if and only if we have no work…