Pasta No Cheese [Healthy Budget Pasta]
Is it only kids who love Pasta...what about us??? don't we love this creamy saucy flavor ....we do right !!! but sometimes we are watching out weight , sometimes for other health reasons or sometimes to cut our budget we avoid eating cheesy creamy pasta....try this no cheese recipe an answer to all reasons for not eating pasta...
- Pasta of your choice 2 cups
- Dill Leaves Finally chopped 1 cup
- Aginomotto 1/4 tsp
- Tonned Milk 11/2 cup
- Vegetable Oil 1 tbsp
- Garlic chopped 1tsp
- Fresh Red Chilli chopped
- Ground black pepper 1/4 tsp
- Boil Pasta as per directions on pack along with salt and half of aginomoto. I have taken macroni here and boiled for 6-8 min.
- Heat a heavy bottom pan. Add vegetable oil and add chili, garlic , dill leaves & remaining aginomotto.Add little salt. Cook for 4-5 min on medium flame so that dill leaves do not remain raw.
- Add milk . Bring it to boil and now add boil pasta & black pepper .Check salt. Cook until milk gets thicken. Serve hot.
- You can add bell peppers in place of red chillies
- You can also use dried dill leaves