If you are craving for pasta and want it quick this is the recipe you should look for Pasta Arrabiata a classic italian dish made of tomato onion sauce with the dash of garlic and mildly spiced with oregano and red chilly flakes. Its delicious and goes well with garlic breads.
- Boil pasta by adding salt and 1/2 tsp olive oil in water. Drain out the once the pasta is done.
- Next step is to blanch the tomatoes.
- Boil water, add tomatoes and cook in medium heat untill the skin starts to peel off.
- Once cooled, peel off the skin, deseed it and puree the tomatoes till smooth.
- Heat olive oil in a pan add garlic and chopped onions saute till golden brown.
- Add tomato puree and let it cook for 5-6 mins. Add oregano, salt, dried basil, red chilli flakes mix it well.
- Once the sauce is thick add the boiled pasta mix it well so the sauce is coated with the pasta.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley and Serve hot!!
Mamool / Maamoul
Mamool is a traditional Middle Eastern cookies recipe.They are semolina based cookies that have three…
Vegetable Cheese Topped Mushroom Tofu Baked Aubergine
This simple and healthy recipe for 'Vegetable Cheese Topped Mushroom tofu Baked Aubergine' is a…
Easy No-Yeast Pizza (With Yogurt)
No-yeast pizza is a very easy instant pizza using yogurt!! If you have ready made…
Whole Wheat Carrot Date Muffins
Carrot date muffins are one of the most amazing muffins I have made so far.…
Nawabi Tarkari Biryani
As all of you would know Biryani was bought to India at the time of…
Kalonji is name for stuffed vegetables in the state of Uttar Pradesh specially west part…
How to clean fruits and vegetables properly before consumption?
How to clean fruits and vegetables properly? An article on fda.gov states that federal health officials estimate that, every year,…
5 Baking Tips with whole wheat Flour
What are the 5 Baking Tips with whole wheat Flour? Are you petrified to make whole wheat bread because it…
Discover the Unmatched Benefits of an Ice Maker for Your Home Bar
Convenience, Versatility, and Cost Savings: Unlocking the Benefits of an Ice Maker for Your Home Bar Having a home bar…
Why Do Restaurant Pancakes Taste Different?
Pancakes are one of the most popular breakfast foods in the world. They’re soft, fluffy and come in many varieties.…
Safe and Healthy Cookware: What You Need to Know When Choosing Non-Toxic Pots & Pans
Eat healthy fats, avoid refined sugar, eat your veggies as close to natural as possible, include whole grains in your…
20 Must-Know Tips for Aspiring Food Bloggers to Take Their Culinary Creations to the Next Level
If you’re an aspiring food blogger looking to take your culinary creations to the next level, you’ve come to the…