We know the benefits of papaya. It contains an enzyme called papain. Raw papaya is loaded with fibres which prevents constipation. Papaya reduce liver inflammation and keeps liver healthy.
- 1 cup grated papaya
- 1 bowl wheat dough
- 1 tsp onion seeds
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp homemade garam masala
- 1 tsp dried mango powder
- 2 tbsp chopped coconut
- 2 tbsp chopped nuts
- Oil for shallow fry
- Finely grate papaya and keep separate. Heat mustard oil put onion seeds, chopped garlic and chopped green chillies. Saute for a few seconds.
- Add grated papaya again stir put homemade garam masala powder, dried mango powder, salt, chopped fresh coconut and chopped nuts.
- Cook for a few minutes then fill into wheat dough. Then shallow fry and serve.
- To make it more delicious you can serve with butter.