Paneer satay is the most easiest and tastiest dish i have ever made!Its flavors are so good that you can't stop yourselves from eating it.
- 250 gm cottage cheese paneer (Cut into 2 inch finger slices)
- 1 medium size capsicum Thinly sliced
- 1 medium sized onion Round sliced
- Soy sauce -2tbsp
- Lemon juice-1 tsp
- Ginger and garlic crushed one -2tbsp
- Honey -2 tsp
- Brown sugar -2 tsp
- Take paneer slices ,onions,capsicum place them in a bowl by adding soy sauce,Honey,brown sugar, lemon juice,ginger,garlic and mix.Leave to marinade for 60 minutes preferably in a refrigerator.
- preheatsandwich grill maker on medium and brush with oil.Thread the marinated paneer on satay sticks and place on the sandwich grill maker.Pour some of the excess marination over the paneer, close the lid and grill for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve hot..