This restaurant style ,rich and delicious Paneer Pasanda recipe in which fried paneer sandwiches in a smooth, creamy, bit spicy onion-tomato based gravy. Paneer Sandwiches are filled with Paneer crumbles, cheese and chutneyDoesn't it sound so delicious? 🙂
- 4 Kashmiri red chilies deseeded
- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds roasted
- 6 Cashew nuts
- 3 Tomatoes medium sized, Blanched
- 2 Onions medium sized
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 2 tsp Ginger chopped
- 2 tbsp Curd fresh
For Paneer Sandwich Filling
- 1/2 cup Paneer Crumbles
- 1 Amul Cheese cube, grated
- 2 tbsp Coriander Mint Sauce spicy
- Salt if needed
- In mixer grinder first add red dry chilies and roasted cumin. Grind it till powder. Then add Cashew nuts and grind again. Then add Onions, Ginger, Garlic and grind till smooth paste. Make sure paste should be smooth.
- before adding Wet ingredients to jar, all dry ingredients should be fine powder. Now add Curd and blend again. Keep this gravy aside..
- Cut the paneer in your favourite shape, make sure you cut them in their pair. Save the crumbles which comes out while cut or shaping the panner. For stuffing , we will use this paneer crumbles.
- Add grated Amul cheese ,salt and mint-coriander chutney. Mix well and fill in between two paneer pieces and make sandwich. Shallow fry in hot oil and keep aside.
- Add grated Amul cheese ,salt and mint-coriander chutney. Mix well and fill in between two paneer pieces and make sandwich.
- Shallow fry in hot oil and keep aside.
- In a pan take Ghee. Add a bay leaf. Once ghee is hot enough, add gravy . Stir well and close the lid (Just to make sure hot bubbles wont spoil the stove). Allow it to cook on slow flame for 10-12 mins. stir occasionally.
- Cook the gravy nicely as we have added onions, garlic and ginger uncooked. their raw smell can ruin the actual taste.
- Then add Garam Masala, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Mix well and again cook for 2 mins. add 1/2 glass water and cook till it starts bubbling.
- At time of serving add paneer sandwiches to gravy , garnish with chopped coriander and serve.
I have used Homemade Paneer. I have not added fresh Cream in recipe. One can add if wish . Personally i didn’t feel adding it. DONT FORGET TO DESEED RED CHILLI, else vegetable can turn into super spicy which you may not enjoy … For stuffing, I have added cheese along with paneer. One can use only paneer or maybe some other combination like potato and paneer or mix veg.. I loved the filling of cheese. My little one was super excited … she enjoyed it to the core..
Calories: 614 kcal | Carbohydrates: 25 g | Protein: 22 g | Fat: 49 g | Saturated Fat: 28 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6 g | Cholesterol: 118 mg | Sodium: 236 mg | Potassium: 692 mg | Fiber: 5 g | Sugar: 10 g | Vitamin A: 2091 IU | Vitamin C: 112 mg | Calcium: 663 mg | Iron: 3 mg