Paneer Matar Sabji
Coming to this chicken recipe, I could say that th...i
- Onion 1 no medium
- Paneer/Cottage Cheese 100 gms
- Oil 1 tblspn
- Matar/Green Peas 2 small bowl
- Tomato 2 no medium
- Mustard seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Ginger garlic paste
- Turmeric powder
- Red chilli powder
- Garam Masala 1 tspn
- Take about 2 cups of water in a bowl & add the tomato & onion.
- Boil the tomato & onion in water & cook for 15 mins.
- After the tomato & onion cools to room temperature grind it in mixer & make puree.
- Cut the paneer in pieces or cubes. Heat about 3 tblspn of oil in a kadhai.
- Fry the paneer cubes in the oil till it slight golden in color.
- Take less than 1 tblspn of oil for making the gravy.
- Heat the oil,add the mustard & cumin seeds.
- Add one tspn of ginger-garlic paste & saute for 1 min.
- Add the green peas/matar & saute for 3 mins.
- Add the puree,turmeric powder & 2 tspn of red chilli powder.
- Mix well all the ingredients. Add 1 tspn of garam masala & salt to taste.
- Mix well all the ingredients & cook the gravy for 10 mins on medium flame. Add water if required.
- Switch off the flame & put the paneer cubes in the gravy half hour before serving.
- Serve with roti/phulka & steamed rice.