Paneer Easter Egg With Choco Coconut Stuffing
happy easter day to all . i have made paneer easter egg . as paneer contest is going on. this recipe attracts kids very much . u can give paneer in this form to your fussy eaters kids. i have stuffed this egg with desicnated coconut powder and chocolate powder . both ingredients are kids favorite.
- for 1 egg - 50 grm crumbled paneer
- powdered sugar according to your taste
- desicnated coconut powder half cup
- chocolate powder sweetened 2 tsp
- 1 tsp honey
- some sugar coated coloful fennel seeds
- first mash paneer properly , add powdered sugar into mix it well . make a dough with it . keep this dough into the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- for stuffing - take desicnated coconut powder , mix choco powder and honey into it . mix all ingredients well stuffing is ready.
- take out paneer from fridge, make a ball shape with it , then press and flatten it with hands . put coconut stuffing in centre. carefully close the edges. make egg shape with it . keep again this into the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- take out egg from fridge and garnish it with colourful fennel seeds. easter egg is ready.
- for presentation - add choco powder into desicnated coconut , mix well . . take a plate, spread desicnated coconut all over. take out easter egg from fridge . put it on desicnated coconut .
- for serving - cut easter egg into halves serve chilled.
u can garnish it with choco chips and coloful vermiciili too.
Carrot Fudge / Gajar Halwa Milk Barfi
You must have tried carrot halwa or carrot fudge/gajar milk barfi, but have you ever…
3 Flavored Marble Cake
Gone are the days when we had normal cakes. We can experiment so much with…
THANDAI CHOCOLATE BARK
Chocolate bark with beautiful flavours of exotic Indian spice mix called Thandai. An easy and…
Kidney Beans Falafel
Generally falafels are prepared using chickpeas but we have replaced chickpeas with kidney beans. Traditionally…
Daliya (Broken Wheat) Soup
This soup made from daliya or broken wheat or fada, lots of veggies and some…
Summers are approaching and this time we have desire for refreshing drinks. Lemonade has served…
How to Eat Healthy and Nutritious Food Everyday
Regarding your daily meals, it may be easy to put convenience ahead of health as your lives get increasingly busy,…
15 Exotic Fruits And Their Health Benefits
Health enthusiasts, foodies, chefs and almost everyone with an acquired taste for delicacies never fail to swear by the most…
7 Monsoon Food You Need To Try This Rainy Season
Monsoon – ah those lovely trickling raindrops fills the heart of a foodie with monsoon food cravings. The rains, winds,…
History of Pizza Boxes
History of Pizza Boxes! The convenience of having pizza delivered has made it one of the most popular dishes in…
15 Healthy 4 O’ clock snacks recipes to kill Hunger Pangs
Healthy 4 O’ clock snacks recipes! Nothing ruins that perfect diet, like those evening cravings. It is the worst, too…
6 Things Every Home Cook Should Know
Being a good cook isn’t just about being able to prepare a meal. Being a good cook means knowing and…