Paneer And Badam Milk
- Homemade Paneer â€“ 1/2 Cup Grated
- Almonds â€“ Â½ Cup Soaked and peeled + 10-12 (soaked, peeled and chopped)
- Milk â€“ 4 Cup
- Saffron â€“ Few Strands
- Green Cardamom Powder â€“ Â½ tsp
- Sugar â€“ Â½ Cup
- Take ½ cup almonds and grind them in a blender with a little bit of water. Grind them until you get a smooth and fine mixture. Keep it aside.
- Now add milk to a saucepan and bring it to boil. Add grated paneer. Cook it further on medium to slow heat till it becomes thicker and add sugar, almond paste, chopped almonds, green cardamom powder and saffron strands to the milk.
- Stir well. Now your paneer and badam milk is ready
- Garnish with the saffron strands.
- It can be served hot or cold.
No comments yet
What a combo.! Can’t resist any more
love badam milk… surely want to try this one too
Need it here to beat the heat