Pan Seared Pork Chops
This pan seared pork chops has a spicy marinade. It is marinated in szechwan sauce and Naga King Chilly Sauce and then pan seared to perfection. Served with flavorful butter sauteed veggies, a scrumptious and delicious dish.
- Pork Chops - 300 gms
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Szechwan sauce - 2 tbsp
- King Chilly Sauce - 1 tbsp you can increase to 2 tbsp if you are using regular Chilly sauce
- Tomato Ketchup - 2 tbsp
- Soya Sauce - 2 tbsp
- For veggies: Butter - 1 tbsp
- Potatoes - 1 peeled and cubed
- Carrot - 1 small sliced
- Fresh Peas - 3 tbsp
- Spring Onion - 2 chopped
- French Beans - 4 sliced
- Oregano - Â½ tsp
- Cracked Peppercorns - Â½ tsp
- Add the pork chops in a mixing bowl. Add the szechwan sauce, chilly sauce, salt to taste and mix them well together. Marinate for sometime, longer the better.
- Heat a pan and smear the oil over it. Lay the pork chops in single layer and pan sear them on low-medium heat for about 15-20 mins flipping them over in between.
- Add the tomato ketchup and soya sauce and pan sear them for 10-15 mins and take off the heat.
- While the pork chops is cooking, boil the potatoes cubes for about 10 mins and drain off the water completely.
- Add butter in a pan, add potato and saute for about 5 mins.
- Add the carrot, peas, spring onion both green and white, french beans, salt to taste, oregano, cracked peppercorns and saute them together for about 5 mins and take off the heat.
- Serve this delicious pork chops along with the butter sauteed veggies as an appetizer. Enjoy