Palakmethi Soyatikki With Almondgarlic Dip
PalakMethi Soya Tikki is a healthy version of famous â€˜Harabhara kababâ€™ , here I substituted fenugreek(methi) leaves with spinach also added soya granules with brown bread crumbs. Also gave very Healthy side AlmondGarlic Dip . Every one wants to munch some spicy snacks during evening time but weight watchers avoid it because of fear about gaining weight due to in take of unhealthy food will add some extra pounds to them. But this tikka prepares with so much good ingredients like spinach,fenugreek leaves,soya and brown bread crumbs all these ingredients are very helpful in lowering bad cholesterol levels and aids in eliminating excess fats . Here I have given â€œAlmondGarlic â€œ Dip Which you all know both almonds and garlic are universally well known ingredients to reduce LDL (Bad cholesterol) and helpful to maintain HDL (Good Chlorestrol) and also aids in regulates blood cholesterol levels. This Dip is good accompaniment for tikkis , kebabs & it goes will with most southIndian breakfast like idly ,dosa etc. Why weightwatchers should eat bland food all the time to reduce the weight? Try this very heart healthy also delicious snack with a healthy & spicy dip and feed your carvings while reducing your weight. Now letâ€™s see how to make this healthy palakmethi soya tikki with AlmondGarlic Dip...
- For Palakmethi Soya Tikki
- Spinach / Palak Leaves - 1 Bunch
- Fenugreek / Methi leaves - 1/2 bunch
- Whole Brown Bread - 1
- Soya Chunks - 1/2 Cup
- Fried Gram - 1 Tbsp
- gm Flour - 2 Tbsp
- Green Chili - 2
- Lemon Juice - Few drops
- Olive Oil - 2 Tsp
- Salt - 1 Tsp
- For AlmondGarlic Dip
- Almonds - 1/4 cup
- Garlic - 6 Pods
- Redchilli - 1
- Wash throughly the spinach leaves in water after discarding the steams keep aside
- Blanch the spinach leaves in boiling water with few drops of lemon juice for 1-2 minutes .
- Drain the water using strainer and keep aside the blanched spinach.
- In a same way blanch the methi leaves and keep aside .
- Grind the soya Chunks into fine powder and soak in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the blanched spinach,methi leaves , green chili with fried gram and salt in a blender or mixer grind into paste donâ€™t add water while grinding
- Now toast a brown bread and grind into powder in mixer . Brown bread crumbs are ready keep aside.
- Mix the grinded spinach & methi leaves with gramflour & brown bread crumbs
- Afterthat now mix the soaked soy granules and Knead like a soft tikki dough
- Palakmethitikki dough ready now make rounded balls bigger than chappathi balls & then flat it using fore fingers.
- This measurement will yield atleast 6 tikki after making tikki shape keep it in freezer for 15 minutes
- After 15 minutes heat a non stick pan apply olive oil you can also spray oil if you have oil sprayer to the reduce oil intake
- Now add the tikki and cook at medium flame for 10 -15 mintues to cook evenly.
- Using a turner turn both sides cook until tikki cook well and golden brown layer coats the tikki. Palakmethi soya tikki Ready
- Now For AlmondGarlic Chutney, Heat a pan add almonds skinned roast well , add garlic sautÃ© well finally add Redchilli and Switch off
- Let it cool completely and grind into paste with adding little water into a chutney consistency. AlmondGarlic Chutney Ready
- Palakmethi SoyaTikki with AlmondGarlic Dip Ready.
- Based on your spice level add green chili and salt as per your requirements
- I have used soya Chunks (Meal maker) and grinded into powder you can use soya granules too .
No comments yet
Healthy recipe. Liked that almond dip
Very healthy and yummy.