Fresh squeezed orange juice is the best because of the bright, fresh flavors.These fresh orange ice pops are absolutely delicious. They taste quite a bit like an Orange Julius and I think they’re even more refreshing than the classic drink!
Small oranges 10 No
Vanila Extract 1/4tsp
Powder Sugar 3/4 Cup
Peel the orange and segment it.
In a blender add oranges and blend it until smooth.
Strain orange juice with the help of stainer.
In another bowl add sugar and water and mix well.
Add vanilla essence to sugar water mixture and mix well.
Now add orange juice and mix everything nicely.
Pour the juice mixture to the Popsicle mould and cover.
Place mould in the freezer and freeze for 6 hrs or over night.
Take out the frozen popsicle mould from the freezer.
Take hot water in a bowl and dip frozen mould into it to remove popsicles easily.(Not more than 30 seconds)
Orange popsicles are ready to serve.Enjoy.
- In this recipe I am using sugar as per my family taste.
- You can add less or more sugar according to your taste.
- If you don’t have powder sugar,grind regular sugar in a mixer and than measure .
- If you don’t have mould pour juice in to disposable cups and cover with aluminium foil.
- Packed orange juice can be used ,but results are not the same that you have with fresh orange juice.
Share on pinterest
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Rated 4.3 based on 4 votes
Be the first to rate this post.