Oats Baati – Traditional Rajasthan Recipe
Rajasthani cuisine is quite different from all other cuisineand is very fascinating too.Rajasthani food is usuallyspicyandmakes use of loads of desi ghee,without which no dishis complete.i am proud of making this dish with innovative using oats to make it health
- Oats -2cup
- Wheat flour-1cup
- 1/2 cup ghee for rolling the stuffed baatis in ghee at the end; this stuff can be left out.
- Baking soda 1/2tsp
- For stuffing
- 1- cup Saturday roasted Chana
- 1- tlbs grated ginger
- 1- tlbs crushed garlic
- 1 tsop-zeera
- 3-4- green chilli chopped
- Coriander leaves
- Mango pickle masala 2tlbs
- Take bowl and mix everything well. Add salt. Now, your stuffing for the baatis is ready. How to prepare the stuffed baatis: Make balls from the oats flour dough. Take each ball and pat with your hands to make a puri.
- How to prepare the stuffed baatis: Make balls from the oats flour dough. Take each ball and pat with your hands to make a puri. Stuff 2 tsp of the sattu filling into the puri. Pull up the edges and shape the puri back into a stuffed ball or stuff
- Do the same with all the oats flour dough balls. Now, microwave for 15 or 29 minutes in convention mode. it can make in OTGor gas tandoor Drown each Stuffed Batis in a bowl of ghee and see the golden Batis shine with the ghee bath.
- Drown each Stuffed Batis in a bowl of ghee and see the golden Batis shine with the ghee bath. (You can skip this step and be guilt-free). Serve with dal or with any chutney of your choice