Oats And Dates Energy Bars
Oats and dates bars is a healthy snack.Kids and elders equally love oats and Dates bars. Oats and Dates bars has three layers. Dates filling is sandwiched between the oats layers.
- Oats powdered 11/2 cup
- Oats 1 cup
- Butter room temp 100gm
- Brown sugar 2 table spoon
- Dates finely chopped 250gm
- Cashews and almonds chopped 1cup
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Preheat oven in 250°c and grease the cake tray(preferably square shape) with butter. Dates Filling: * In a sauce pan add the dates and brown sugar, saute till it mashes well. Sprinkle some water if it sticks to the pan. *Keep it aside once ready.
- layer: * In large bowl add the oats powder,oats and baking powder and mix it well *Add butter and mix well till u can make a ball out of it.
- *Take baking the tray add the oats layer and press it well till it's firm. * Add the dates filling on top of the oats layer and spread it well *Again layer it with the oats layer and press till it's firm. *Bake it in the oven for 15 minutes
- *once it cools down cut into desired shape and serve.
- While making the oats layer make sure to mix butter well till firm ball is made out of it.
- Butter should in room temp
- The nuts should be finely chopped so that it’s easy to cut out perfect shaped oats dates bar